- 2 eggs
- 1 ripe banana
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 100 grams of frozen raspberries
- 100 grams of low-fat French curd
- 50 milliliters of milk
1. Use a fork to mash the banana and whisk the eggs.
2. Add the banana and eggs together in a bowl and add the vanilla extract. Stir until everything is mixed together into a loose liquidy batter.
3. Melt the coconut oil in a pan.
4. Drop roughly 2 tablespoons of batter in the hot pan. The batter should make a sizzling sound. If not, turn up the heat a little. Cook for about one minute until the bottoms are browned. Don’t forget to flip your pancakes! They are ready when both sides are browned and golden.
5. Meanwhile add the raspberries, curd and milk together and mix using your blender until you get a smooth mixture.
6. Put the pancakes on a plate and top them off with the raspberry mixture.
7. To finish the pancakes off you can add some raspberries (or another type of fruit), honey and shredded coconut, or different toppings of your taste on top.