- 4 tablespoons of acai powder
- 150 grams of frozen raspberries
- 150 grams of frozen strawberries
- 240 milliliters of almond milk or coconut water
- 30 grams of baby spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Coconut flakes
1. Blend the acai powder, frozen berries, milk, spinach leaves and honey together. Add a little more almond milk or water if it is too thick. The texture should be a little thicker than a regular smoothie.
2. Poor the smoothie into a bowl and decorate with your favorite toppings.